It turns out that reloading a script from the dropdown presets menu in Kontakt erases all of the script-specific midi assignments in the automation pane, which for BooTweak are the 32 Pyramid Preset buttons. To avoid having this happen when updating the BooTweak script in an instrument, follow this method instead. The updated script will come as a text file, which you will put in the Users\…Kontakt 4\scripts folder. In Kontakt, click the edit button on the BooTweak script view tab. On the Apply from dropdown menu, choose textfile, which will open up a long list which will have at the top any scripts you’ve put in your Users\…Kontakt 4\scripts folder. Choose the updated BooTweak textfile you’ve put here. Kontakt will process for a few moments, then click the apply button next to the green square. When it’s done your script will be updated with midi assignments intact.
Side project of new tracks, all using BooTweak.
Donate to BooTweak!Donate to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the BooTweak PDF Manual
Email me: email@example.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- BooTweak-Noizedrums 2 video demo
- “The Machine” 233 BooTweak Kits from 214 Vintage Drum Machines & Keyboards.
- BooTweak Kits for “The Machine” free drum samples from 214 Vintage Drum Machines
- BooTweak Kit for AliveMachine.com’s free sample packs added
- BooTweak Kits for the free “Animato” sample pack from Tonescape.de available online.
- BooTweak now Donationware
- 27 Kits and 94 Kontakt Groups added for NoDoughMusic.com’s Deconstructed 2 Sample Library.
- The Correct file path for the BooTweak Graphics folder on a Mac.
- Kontakt Tip #2
- BooTweak Kits for DrivenMachineDrums v.1
- My wish (and suggestion) for a file naming standard for drum sample libraries.
- Using Samples Trick #1