About a week ago I finished up converting the NoDoughMusic.com Deconstructed 2 sample library single hits into BooTweak Kits. Since then I’ve spent some time making a track using only the BooTweak/Decon2 Kits. Everything was done in BooTweak with the exception of some Voxengo Gliss EQ and Marquis Compressors on tracks for mixing, and Ozone 4 for mastering. I’ve been enjoying listening to some Progressive Breaks this year, and started off thinking I’d make a track in that style, but it quickly evolved (devolved? lol) into more of an experimental breaks thing (for lack of a better description). Enjoy!
Side project of new tracks, all using BooTweak.
Donate to BooTweak!Donate to email@example.com
Download the BooTweak PDF Manual
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BooTweak-Noizedrums 2 video demo
- “The Machine” 233 BooTweak Kits from 214 Vintage Drum Machines & Keyboards.
- BooTweak Kits for “The Machine” free drum samples from 214 Vintage Drum Machines
- BooTweak Kit for AliveMachine.com’s free sample packs added
- BooTweak Kits for the free “Animato” sample pack from Tonescape.de available online.
- BooTweak now Donationware
- 27 Kits and 94 Kontakt Groups added for NoDoughMusic.com’s Deconstructed 2 Sample Library.
- The Correct file path for the BooTweak Graphics folder on a Mac.
- Kontakt Tip #2
- BooTweak Kits for DrivenMachineDrums v.1
- My wish (and suggestion) for a file naming standard for drum sample libraries.
- Using Samples Trick #1